- How to Write a Kissing Scene in a Romance Novel
- How to Write a Kissing Scene… Valentine Edition
- How to write a kiss (1)
- NaNoWriMo Expert: How To Write a Kiss? and Should You Write Sex?
- How to Write a Kissing Scene in 5 Simple Steps
- How to write a kiss (2)
- Kiss and Tell – How to Write a Kissing Scene.
- Masterlist - All about kisses in one place (GIFS, pictures, types of kisses)
Never say things couldn’t get any worse, especially if Tony Stark is involved.
Because when Tony Stark is involved, things can always get worse.
You could be stranded on a desert island with no food, no fresh water, and a swarm of cannibals closing in on you, and if Tony Stark is around, it could still get worse from there.
This is why Loki was hesitant from the start when it was suggested that him and Jane join Stark and his lover on a romantic outing.
You know you’ve got it bad when you have a to-do list for your OTP. What is this ship doing to me?
We actually had two possible submissions, and after voting ends on October 12th, we’re allowed to post the other stuff we created. :)
Go Team Lokane!
No.40 Sight from the Fanart100 Challenge
Its a headcanon for me (in human!AUs) that Loki and Jane only had their eyes on each other during dates 8)
Loki and Jane + Hands
pankolicious16 said: Happy bday
Written for the “Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything” challenge.